Poolbeg, North Bank & North Bull Lighthouse
|Client||Dublin Port Company|
Poolbeg Lighthouse in Dublin Bay was built in 1768 and initially operated on candlepower (reputedly the first in the world to do so) but changed to oil in 1786. It was re-designed and re-built into its present form in 1820.
- Poolbeg & North Bull: Power fresh water wash to 6,000psi external of Lighthouse & apply specialist coating system
- North Bank: Grit Blast & apply specialist coating system